Jane’s life had been one of severe hardship and deep disappointment. Through the years she was often ill, as her health continued to decline. Eventually, she found herself in the hospital, forced to seek answers.
The top cardiologist on staff was called in to thoroughly examine Jane. It finally all made sense when he explained the discovery of her broken heart.
I believe we are meant to be lights in this world. If we allow our light to shine, we can see where we are going. It is then that we can begin to truly see each other clearly. Together, we can light up the entire world!
I hope you will join us. Please link up a positive quote, thought, poem, or verse. The badge and code can be found in my sidebar. Add the badge to your post to invite others. The more, the merrier. I welcome your thoughts. Peace.
Now, it's your turn to add Sparks! Let's spread some positive energy.
Bill had a birthday this week, so we will be celebrating him this weekend. We wish everyone a wonderful weekend, however you spend it. I will meet you all back here on Monday for the second chapter of Sparks. Please join me then.
Here we are for another week of friendly sharing. You can find the blank fill-ins here and at 15andmeowing.comeach Thursday. The link for sharing opens here on Fridays at 12:00 AM. The first two fill-ins are always provided by my friend and co-host, Ellen. The final two statements are offered by myself. Please link up, so more people can share.
Today is Friday the 13th. It is not my favourite day, but I will celebrate Grizelda and Chloe Jo today. They bless my life every day. I hope you find joy today, too.
Autumn seems to be secure, now. We have had rain and some cooler temperatures. The deer are very active in their search for companionship. My flower beds are full of acorns and walnuts, safely buried by the squirrels. The skies are full of Canada Geese, which means other birds have left for their Winter destinations. All is as it should be.
We are celebrating Bill’s birthday this weekend. He works hard and deserves a good one! His job does seem to be working out well. He has a good rapport with his dispatcher and the owner. They seem old-school in work ethic, as is Bill.
The minions have taken over, now. Yes, it was always about them, but now they know it. George is obsessed with them. They all run and play together every waking moment. It is funny, because George is so much taller and longer than Bee and Clyde. Bee does seem to be built long and lean, like George. Clyde is very compact, stocky and solid.
Wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend!
Here are my completed fill-ins for this week:
1. Keep calm and breathe. Research has proven that deep breathing when in stressful situations has many positive effects. It lowers your blood pressure, which immediately relaxes your body, restoring calm. Regular deep breathing can help manage pain, improve circulation, improved lung health, and overall well-being. Of course, petting an animal will lower blood pressure and improve well-being, too. I am working on these techniques!
2. Politics disappoints me. Resistance does not make positive changes. It only promotes bad attitude. If you want changes, then make changes in positive ways. BE the change!
3. Reading is my regular bedtime reward. The dogs go out and then get treats. The cats get their boxes tidied up. Then they get treats. My treat is getting to relax and read, surrounded by happy critters!
4. In retrospect, I am not sure I would change anything, except perhaps my own attitude at a younger age. We cannot change others, but we can change our own attitude. Life is not all about us. We share this world for a reason.
~Hoping it is a happy day!~
Now, it's your turn. Please link up with us here. Or, you can answer in the comments.
We are getting ready for the annual BlogBlast for Peace! This special event happens annually on November 4. We hope you will join us and others around the world as we promote peace on earth. This is easy to join, but so very important.
“How to Blog4Peace in Three Easy Steps”
1. “Save and Sign”… Design your peace globe. Be sure to include the words: “Dona Nobis Pacem”, which means “Grant Us Peace” in Latin. You can find peace globe templates at the official website: blog4peace.com.
2. Send… the finished peace globe to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your peace globe will be added to thepeace globe gallery.
3. Post… your peace globe everywhere online on November 4, the official day for BlogBlast4Peace! Title your post "Dona Nobis Pacem". The goal is for all blog post titles and social media posts to say the same thing on the same day, all across the Internet. Then watch for other peace globes! You are encouraged to blog for peace on any and all social media sites. Be sure to change your status to "Dona Nobis Pacem" and add your peace globe image.
Please visit the official site of Blog4Peace or the BlogBlast for Peace Facebookpage for more information.
My co-host, Ellen of 15andmeowing, and I provide Friendly Fill-In statements each Thursday. On Friday, we post our answers with a link-up for you to join us. We hope you will copy and answer these on your own blog, but remember to link up here. If you need help, please let us know, so we can help. We look forward to your answers!