Thursday, June 15, 2017

Fill-in Statements: Week 58


Every Thursday, Ellen of 15andmeowing and I provide the fill-in statements. Please come back on Friday, when we post our answers with a link-up. Learning about each other and making friends is what it is all about!

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 58: June 16, 2017

1. I challenge everyone to ________________________ this week.

2. I regret disposing of _____________________________.

3. I have a difficult time admitting                                .

4. If I were given a psychic power, I would like it to be                              . 



4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see some of the responses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes i wish i could sleep that easily and well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've got some interesting ones this week. :) XO

    ReplyDelete