Monday, November 6, 2017

Sparks: 5


I believe we are meant to be lights in this world. If we allow our light to shine, we can see where we are going. It is then that we can begin to truly see each other clearly. Together, we can light up the entire world!

I hope you will join us. The link is open Monday through Friday each week. Please link up a positive quote, thought, poem, or verse. The badge and code can be found in my sidebar. Please add the badge to your post to invite others: the more, the merrier. Your thoughts are welcomed. Peace.



Now, it's your turn to add Sparks. Let's light up the world!
The link-up is open Monday through Friday every week.

16 comments:

  1. Love this quote and such an important thing to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making the best of your situation - it's a powerful thing to do! Great spark Annie.......

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful thought. We can't always control our surroundings, but we can control our reactions and how we handle situations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie,

    Adjusting one's sail...yes, so true. I find myself doing this quite a bit in my life. Great "Sparks" to start the week with, my friend! Thanks for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It might make the trip a bit longer, but there's joy in the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the quote but I never sailed so first I would have to learn how to adjust my sails but I know what you mean. We have to do what it takes to reach our destination even when we encounter some difficulties.

    Take care dear friend.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adjusting the sails to stay on course is a great thing. Love this.

    Have a fabulous day filled with love and peace. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful quote. An appropriate one for me thisweek.
    Love Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice quote. It reminds me of the book I just received from Ellen and finished the other day, "Love With a Chance of Drowning". Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have heard that quote many times in my life, and we all must be willing to have the flexibility to change as the situation dictates. The ultimate destination will come at the end of our life, and we must lead a life that will take us there with no regrets! Sending everyone lots of love, prayers and hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nicely said. Sometimes I find myself adjusting my sails a little more often then I'd like to these days.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great spark, we all need to adjust our sails from time to time. XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so true, Annie :) Pawkisses for a wonderful day :) <3

    ReplyDelete